A vacancy exists for a responsible and enthusiastic graduate who may wish to pursue a career in teaching. The job will include:
- Pastoral & boarding duties (including some weekends and 4 evenings a week)
- Supporting the sports department and involvement in the provision of sport throughout the school
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities and trips.
The Graduate Assistant should be:
- Educated to degree level
- Experienced in playing or coaching hockey or netball
- GOQ women
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to take responsibility and make decisions
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Committed and hard working.
A short letter of application and completed application form should be sent by 12 noon on Thursday 12 April 2018 to: Mrs Mary Breen, Headmistress, St Mary’s School, Ascot SL5 9JF. First interviews will take place on 17 April 2018.
Further details of the post and application forms are available from: Mrs Nicola MacRobbie - 01344 296710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the school can be found on our school website www.st-marys-ascot.co.uk
St Mary’s School Ascot is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosures & Barring Service.