We are actively seeking to recruit a confident and highly motivated sport graduate who is seeking a new challenge. We are looking for a sport graduate to take on the role of a cover supervisor within a Pupil Referral Unit in the Lincoln area on a supply basis – A PRU provides education to pupils that have been excluded, are sick or unable to attend mainstream school for whatever reason.
This exciting opportunity is an excellent way for a sport graduate to start a career within education. The PRU are looking to appoint a sport graduate to take on the role as a cover supervisor. As a cover supervisor, the sport graduate will be expected to cover a variety of subjects across KS3 and KS4 whilst managing the behaviour of the students in the classroom according to the school policy.
The ideal sport graduate will:
- Have recent experience working with children aged 11 – 16
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have the ability to motivate others and de-escalate difficult situations
- Hold a BA (honours) or equivalent
This position can be extremely challenging but highly rewarding engaging with vulnerable young people, families and other agencies to help them develop and achieve. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to all CPD such as Team Teach, Autism awareness and Safeguarding qualifications
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.