Sports Coach – Unqualified Teacher point 2 (Term time only)
Start date: June 2018
Do you want an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team of practitioners, then Northbury Primary school may have the opportunity for you. The Headteacher and school Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Sports Coach to join us.
- A large 4 form entry school with a diverse, friendly and supportive community of staff and children.
- A dynamic, dedicated and hardworking team committed to school improvement
- Well behaved and hardworking children who are keen to learn, and enjoy sports
- A school committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
We are looking to appoint a coach who:
- Is passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential;
- Has an understanding of a variety of different sports, and is able to teach these with confidence
- Cares deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences;
- Can communicate effectively with children and young people, families and school staff, and other professionals
- Is committed to achieving excellence at Northbury and within the wider community;
- Is highly organised and flexible.
- Is able to develop a range of sports at Northbury at a local level and beyond.
Candidates must have at least a level 2 in any sport, a strong sport and teaching background.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to visit us on 0208 270 4750
To apply for this role please click on the below link to complete an online application form
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th April 2018
Interviews week beginning: Monday 7th May 2018
Northbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure & Barring Service and check against the ISA barred list for Children.