Work Pattern: Full Time
Salary: Unqualified Scale 1 - 6
Interview Date: 22 November 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and is committed to improving the lives of our children. With a commitment towards achieving excellence, our drive to secure the very best for all of our children and strong team-working, you will be working in an exemplary learning environment – come along for a visit to see for yourself!
Some of your main duties and responsibilities as a Sports Coach, will be to:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of pupils.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides pupils with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
- Promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle for pupils and staff at Wood End Park.
Wood End Park Academy is part of The Park Federation Trust partnered with Cranford Park, James Elliman , Montem , Western House, Lake Farm, The Godolphin and West Drayton academies. Being part of a cluster of academies, means a host of professional development opportunities that means you will be ably supported in your own professional development and ambitions.
To find out more about this post, please contact the Principal (Ms Surjeet Johra) of Wood End Park Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8573 7829
We look forward to hearing from you!
CVs will not be accepted