27.5 hours per week, Term Time (43.5 weeks) £10,456 - £10,783 (actual salary)
One Year Fixed Term Contract (linked to funding)
We are seeking to employ a competent sport coach to support and develop high quality Physical Education across school.
The role will include:
• Supporting the development of the PE curriculum under the direction of the class teacher
• Assisting with playtime and lunchtime sports activities that promotes inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
• Further developing our already established high quality sports based after school clubs
• Working in collaboration with the school PE Lead to evidence and support applications for school sport accreditations
• Being organised, using own initiative, working well as part of a team and acting as a role model
We can offer you:
• Fantastic, eager children with a thirst for learning
• A dynamic, friendly staff who are passionate about raising standards and aspirations for all children
• A well-resourced school both internally and externally
• A supportive and reflective Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
• An opportunity to develop your career through effective CPD opportunities
Sylvester Primary Academy is a one form entry school with 237 pupils on roll, including a Nursery. In the most recent Ofsted report (October 2013), the school was judged to be a ‘Good’ school where the Behaviour and Safety of Pupils was described as Outstanding.
Wade Deacon Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Discolure and Barring Service check.
Further details can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service/about
To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Closing date: 12pm Friday 18th May 2018