1 year contract
We require a talented and enthusiastic Sports Coach to join our staff team. We are looking for someone with passion, determination, who loves working with children and wants to be part of our experienced and dedicated team to build on our ‘Good’ Ofsted (September 2016).
- Have a relevant Sports Qualification and experience of teaching/coaching PE across the early years and primary age range
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire
- Have experience of support pupils across the primary age range
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively with the wider school
- Have experience of organising /participating in sport events and competitions
We are committed to:
Ensuring that all staff have excellent opportunities for professional development
Offering the opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated pupils and a friendly and supportive working environment
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Closing date: 23 June 2017 (at noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 26 June and 03 July, 2017
(Shortlisted candidates will be advised of actual date)
If you have not been contacted by Monday 26th June 2017, you have not been successful in your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Franciscan Primary School
221 Franciscan Road
Tel: 020 8672 3048
Fax: 020 8672 9452
Headteacher: Pat Andre-Watson