Chinchilla Christian College is an independent, co-educational Christian College offering Prep to Year 12. The College has modern facilities, growing enrolments and enjoys strong community support. In 2015 Chinchilla Christian College joined Christian Community Ministries (CCM) network of Colleges.
The township of Chinchilla is located in the Western Downs region of Queensland, approximately 300 kms northwest of Brisbane.
Chinchilla Christian College is seeking a Full-Time, Permanent Sports Coordinator to commence in January 2020, or earlier if possible. The successful applicant will have previous experience and a proven ability in sports coaching and management, and must align with the College’s Christian faith, values and ethos. Duties will include:
- Coordinating the school sports program from Prep – Year 12
- Coaching, training and instructing sporting teams
- Organising internal and external sporting competitions and carnivals for College students
- Managing entries and participation in district, regional and state sporting competitions
- Provide training and support within scope of expertise to Colleges within CCM network as required.
- Liaising with external sporting associations and government agencies for partnerships and facility hire
- Budgeting and procurement of sporting resources and equipment
Terms and conditions of employment are as per the “Christian Community Ministries Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017”. The salary range for the role is $69,758 - $79,830.
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Non-Teacher Employment Application form, which can be downloaded from the College website, which also contains further information on the College: www.chinchillacc.qld.edu.au
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday October 7, 2019
Applications are to be sent to:
PO Box 242 CHINCHILLA QLD 4413