We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Sports Coordinator to join our exceptional PE department from September 2021.
• Judged by Ofsted as outstanding, The Charter School North Dulwich is a fully inclusive mixed 11–18 comprehensive school adjacent to North Dulwich station and serving a diverse inner-city community.
• We were awarded “World Class School” status again in 2019, and last year we were placed 159th in The Sunday Times Top 500 Schools List, with progress scores in the top 10% of schools in the country for both GCSE and A Level.
• In the 2020 Staff Survey 98% of staff said they are proud to work at our school and 96% agreed that the school is well led and managed.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at centred in all they do.
• Has the potential to become an outstanding P.E. and sports expert
• Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation that makes a difference to our young people’s lives.
• Can make a significant contribution to this very strong and successful department.
In return you will get:
• The chance to work in an outstanding P.E. Dept. that achieves brilliant results
• A school that prioritises staff well-being, satisfaction and recognition.
• A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment.
• Outstanding professional development
The post is very suitable for anyone wanting to promote sport within education, with excellent induction programmes available at all levels.
Full driving licence is essential to drive the school minibus.
To apply please go to the vacancies section of our website www.charternorthdulwich.org.uk to download an application fo rm and job description. Alternatively please contact our HR Department, email HRAdmin@charternorthdulwich.org.uk or telephone 020 7346 6608.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
No agencies please
Closing Date: Monday 9th August 2021
Interviews: Friday 13th 2021
The Charter School North Dulwich