Hours: 35 hrs pw, term time only (7.45am – 3.45pm with 1hr lunch)
Do you have a keen interest in physical education and sports? Do you value and promote the benefits of an active lifestyle? Can you make a difference to activity levels of students across a range of ages?
Then why not join the staff at Grimsdyke School as the school Sports Lead and become part of a wider team that promotes physical activity and healthy lifestyles in children.
Duties will include:
- running an early morning Multi Sports club for pupils
- actively promoting sport across the school
- coaching and mentoring individuals and teams
- overseeing and supporting the Whole School Extra-Curricular Sports Programme
- supporting and leading curriculum P.E lessons
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- proven experience in a school setting (essential)
- NVQ3 (desirable)
- ability to be flexible
- a personal interest and experience in Physical Education and / or sport
This would be a good opportunity for a graduate thinking of starting a career in teaching
Grimsdyke School is a “Rights Respecting” school that offers;
- A strong ethos of high expectations and performance.
- Focussed and aspirational children.
- A bright, well-resourced working environment.
- Caring and committed staff and governors.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
Grimsdyke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or can be collected in person from the school office.
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 16th November 2017
Interviews: Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th November 2017