37 hours per week (some flexibility available)
£10.62 - £11.01 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
St Albans Campus
Acorns Nursery is a 50 place day nursery set in beautiful grounds and surrounding fields but with good transport links and free parking. We have a well-established and friendly team spread across four rooms. The occupancy of the nursery has increased significantly recently and we are now looking for new staff to join us. Ideally you will have a Level 3 qualification in childcare but we are able to arrange training for the right candidate. A flexible, kind and thoughtful approach with a passion for childcare is most important to us.
There are a number of benefits to working at Acorns Nursery:
• A competitive salary and Local Government Pension Scheme
• Training and professional development opportunities including free college courses
• Non-contact time to complete Learning Journals and paperwork
• Free staff parking on-site
• 1 hour lunch
• Reduced beauty treatments and gym membership
• Discounted nursery fees
• Discounted bus travel
Please call the Manager, Wendy Taylor on 01727 737745 for further information or to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th June at 23:59
Interview Date: TBC