This opportunity will initially be to cover for maternity leave, leading year 2, and thereafter the role will evolve, extending our leadership capacity, and will be pivotal in the next step on our journey to provide an outstanding quality of education for every child.
This is an attractive opening for a motivated professional to broaden your experience and further develop your leadership and management skills. Initially leading a year group team of six staff and up to 90 children, we will then play to your strengths to carve a leadership role that will add value to our school going forward.
You will be joining us at an exciting time for Hill Farm as a new headteacher takes the helm this coming academic year, building upon the wide ranging improvements we have secured over the last three years. In April 2015, we were judged as good in all five categories and in February 2016, we were recognised as a local winner in the National Pupil Premium Awards. We are very proud of our dedicated and caring staff team; hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. We are also committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a love of teaching and an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential;
- Be passionate about children’s learning, with a proven track record of raising attainment and accelerating progress;
- Be keen to progress in your career and have an influence on teaching, learning and standards beyond your own classroom.
- Have the drive and ambition to go the extra mile to make great things happen for the children of Hill Farm.
As a large, three form entry primary school working as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- The opportunity to play a key role in school improvement;
- Ongoing professional development, including access to leadership development within Hill Farm and as part of the Castle Phoenix Trust and Teaching School Alliance;
- The opportunity to work as part of an experienced and successful leadership team with a proven track record of securing school improvement;
- A supportive, friendly and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to achieve the very best outcomes for every child;
- Friendly, happy and well-behaved children who are keen to learn.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed. The headteacher, Mike Wills, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book onto one of the following tours:
Thursday 14 September 2017 at 9.30 am
Wednesday 20 September 2017 at 9.30 am
Friday 22 September 2017 at 9.30 am
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Completed forms are returnable to Emma via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 12 noon on Thursday 28 September 2017.
HILL FARM PRIMARY…EXCELLENCE FOR ALL, EXCELLENCE FROM ALL
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
HILL FARM PRIMARY SCHOOL
Foster Road, Radford, CV6 3BL
Tel: 024 76595455