We are seeking high performing staff for posts commencing in August 2021. Successful applicants are offered two-year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Teacher of Statistics and Probability, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming and successful team, with excellent outcomes. The key duties of this role will include:
- Teaching Cambridge International Curriculum – Statistics and Probability required to teach Upper Secondary, and IGCSE levels, with the potential of teaching up to A-level
- Ensuring that teaching and learning in the classroom is of a consistently high quality
- Actively contribute to a cohesive, hardworking and happy team, with a strong collegiate culture
- Promote and develop to students’ academic, personal, and social development beyond the classroom
- Bachelor of Education Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Bachelor Degree.
- 2 years of experience in teaching Statistics and Probability
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Excellent working knowledge of secondary school curriculum (required) - with experience delivering Upper Secondary, IGCSE and Cambridge AS and A levels
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
This is a certified teaching position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in primary education. Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours:
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse peopleGenuine interest in the field of primary education from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective
- Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent’s relationships
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
As an international teacher our package will include:
- a competitive base salary - tax free.
- monthly housing allowance.
- visa and work permit reimbursement.
- settling-in allowance.
- tuition waiver for up to two children.
- medical insurance.
- 12 weeks of paid holidays.
- retention bonus.
- two-year contract and visa (renewable)
- annual flight allowance
- excellent medical cover
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should apply online through the TES careers portal. Please provide the names and full contact details of three professional referees, one of whom should be the Director/Head of School/Principal of your current school.
The application should be submitted no later than 30. June.2021
Early applications are encouraged, as MIS reserves the right to appoint before the deadline.
Applications will be processed on receipt and suitable candidates will be interviewed without delay. Adverts will be removed when posts are filled.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted soon after applying with the package information before moving to interview via Zoom or a mutually agreed platform.
Jet International School Recruitment process involves the below steps:
- First Listing Processing.
- First Round Online Interviews
- Second Round Online Interviews
- References, Qualifications, resume, cover letter, scans of all relevant documents/certifications
- Letter of Offer
Jet International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
JET International School, formed in 2019 in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, provides an international school curriculum for children in stages primary secondary, and advanced.
JET International School is formed by Mr. Chinzorig Tserendorj, who has been leadin...