STEAM TEACHER (with possible Housemaster & IB Core responsibilities),
Closing date: December 6, 2021
A comprehensive information pack and details of the application procedure may be viewed here:
(view on either a Laptop or Desktop)
The successful applicant will be an outstanding and experienced secondary school practitioner who is committed to students achieving academic excellence within an exciting and challenging curriculum framework.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
• Passion and energy working with students, parents and colleagues;
• Ability to lead teaching and learning;
• Excellent knowledge of KS2/KS3 and GCSE/IGCSE ;
• Working collaboratively to successfully deliver specific data management;
• The desire and ability to engender the best in others;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders
Applications are invited from experienced colleagues with a clear understanding of secondary education who are committed to supporting the Haileybury habits. The successful applicant must be available to commence employment in August 2022.
A generous package including a very competitive salary, annual gratuity, BUPA Global medical insurance scheme, full school fee remission, accommodation, and relocation allowance is offered according to eligibility.
Full details will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
Applications close: 11:59pm KZ Time (GMT +6) on Monday 6th December 2021
All applications should be made through the TES portal. No applications will be accepted through any other means.
Our recruitment procedure consists of the following stages :
• The longlisted candidates will be invited for an initial interview with the Head of Creative Arts Department and the Senior School Deputy Head Academic.
• Those candidates who successfully progress to the second round stage will be interviewed by the School Headmaster.
Haileybury schools Kazakhstan retain the right for the post to remain open until such time that it is successfully filled.
All applications will be acknowledged. Applicants, who have not been contacted for an interview by 7th December 2021, can assume that on this occasion they have been unsuccessful and are sincerely thanked by the Board for their interest
Haileybury Astana School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only
Haileybury Astana School is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Haileybury Astana (HAS), located in the capital city, Nur-Sultan, is the second Haileybury school in Kazakhstan. It has a growing roll that currently stands at 600 pupils from kindergarten to year 13. The teaching medium is English with additional te...