Applications are invited for a Middle Years STEM/Maths/Science Teacher at our Independent client school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities. The school produces responsible individual thinkers who have a strong sense of social justice and confidence in their ability to determine their own future. It works in close partnership with parents and teachers to maximise students' potential.
About the Role:
- Years 9-10 STEM Teacher & Years 7-10 Maths/Science
- 0.8 load but could be made full time depending on skills and experience
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
- Location: Upper North Shore, Sydney
- Job reference: #TES1709-521549LL
About the School:
- Convenient Upper North Shore of Sydney location and easily accessible by public transport
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Sense of community
About the Location:
- Our client school has a convenient Upper North Shore of Sydney location and is easily accessible by public transport.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Institute of Teaching
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1709-521549LL
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.