Applications are invited for a Middle Years STEM/Maths/Science Teacher at our Independent client school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities. The school produces responsible individual thinkers who have a strong sense of social justice and confidence in their ability to determine their own future. It works in close partnership with parents and teachers to maximise students’ potential.
About the Role:
- Years 9-10 STEM Teacher and Years 7-10 Maths/Science
- 0.8 load but could be made fulltime depending on skills and experience
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
- Location: Upper North Shore, Sydney
About the School:
- Convenient Upper North Shore of Sydney location and easily accessible by public transport
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Sense of community
- Hold a Bachelor of Education qualification and/or be studying towards a qualification in Education
- Be registered or be eligible for the NSW Board of Studies Teaching and Educational Standards Institution (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the NSW Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521549LL or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.