STEP Academy Trust is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities to the right candidate. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join us as we ‘Strive Together for Excellence in Partnership’.
STEP Academy Trust is seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator to join our Central Team in a supportive, mission and values driven organisation. Committed to improving the life chances of all children, the Trust was established to work with partners in need of rapid improvement.
Responsible for providing general administrative support to the Head of STEP Ahead Teaching School Alliance (SATSA), based in East Sussex, you will:
• Be educated to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in a relevant discipline/subject;
• Assist in the organisation of SATSA training events;
• Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of SATSA systems, procedures, policies;
• Manage the Teaching & Learning calendar and mailbox;
• Manage and up-to-date database of schools engaging with SATSA and other local schools;
• Provide personal, organisational and administrative support to staff
• Be willing to travel between STEP Academies, both in East Sussex and South London.
The list is not exhaustive, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
We can offer you:
• Career progression;
• Subsided private health care with Benenden;
• A free school lunch when working in school;
• Free subscription to Perkbox discount scheme.
If you would like to discuss this role or to request an application pack, please contact Cheryl Gilbert, Executive Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org . Completed application forms with supporting statements should be returned by email to Cheryl Gilbert at the email address above.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020, 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 2nd March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
CVs are not accepted