An exciting opportunity has arisen to join STEP Academy Trust as an Associate Business Advisor to be responsible for Finance, Personnel, Administration and Resource Management including the quality, development and monitoring of the operational services within the Academy. As a member of the Central Team, based in South London, the post-holder will support the strategic development of STEP.
As part of STEP Academy Trust, you will be joining an ambitious and inspirational organisation, which strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils.
The successful candidate will:-
• Have a relevant professional or academic qualification;
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have excellent organisational and analytical skills;
• Have drive and commitment to achieve continuous improvement .
We can offer you:-
• A positive ethos where every staff member, child and parent/carer is valued;
• A dedicated leadership and business team who are committed to supporting colleagues;
• Excellent opportunities for professional development across the Trust;
• Free school lunch;
• Membership to Perkbox discount scheme;
• 50% reduction to Benenden Health Care subscriptions;
• A friendly and welcoming working environment.
Visits to our academies are encouraged. To arrange a visit, or for further information, please contact Cheryl Gilbert, Executive Secretary – email@example.com
To apply, please complete an application form with a supporting statement and return by email to: Cheryl Gilbert as detailed above.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.
Tenable: As soon as possible
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 5th March 2020