Required for September 2018
Student Achievement Co-ordinator
Salary: Scale PO1 £32,802 – £35,070 pro-rata
Permanent |Full Time | 35 hours per week | Term Time + 2 weeks (41 weeks per year)
St Paul’s Way Trust School, supported by Queen Mary University of London is seeking to appoint an exceptionally well qualified and talented Student Achievement Co-ordinator.
You will have a calm, professional and approachable manner to support the raising of attainment of all students in a specified year group.
The main purpose of this role is:
· To plan early intervention programmes to ensure all students in the year group make outstanding progress
· To track the attendance and punctuality of students across the year group providing weekly reports to Year Team Leader.
· To provide administration support to Year Team Leader
· To complete EHAs as necessary
· To deliver assemblies and ensure that it runs smoothly
· To attend student and progress review meetings and to prepare necessary reports
· To quality assure data for Student Progress Review meetings, Parents Evening, ARD etc
· To ensure that there is an effective tutor time programme in place and that regular learning walks are completed during tutor time
· To reinforce behaviour for learning strategies
St Paul's Way Trust has developed a reputation for doing things differently and with good reason. The combination of world leading Universities and Corporate Trust partners collaborating with talented and ambitious teachers, support staff and educational leaders has transformed provision and opened up remarkable opportunities for our young people and staff. St Paul's Way Trust School, a National Teaching School - outstanding in every Ofsted category, now moves into its next exciting phase of expansion as the founding school in the newly formed ‘University School’s Trust’ a Multi-academy Trust led by Queen Mary University of London (lead sponsor).
Our award winning new building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox OBE is our Patron.
If you would like to play your part in delivering outstanding provision for our students, whilst receiving the very best support to develop your career, then we would very much like to hear from you.
For further details of the post and to download an application pack please visit www.spwt.net
To apply, please send your completed application form to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Midday, Monday 25th June 2018
Interview date: Monday 2nd July 2018
Please Note: We do not accept CVs alone
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check