To be an active member of the Student & College Services team, ensuring provision of support to all areas of the College.
1. To deliver customer service, and administrative support to customers in line with the service outline.
2. To respond professionally and appropriately to all general enquires and correspondence.
3. To accurately complete data input and maintain databases / college systems used in daily work to a high standard.
4. Ensure that College standards are worked to and maintained (e.g. Customer Service Excellence).
5. To work within the team to continuously improve all administrative and customer service processes within the college to ensure efficiency and high quality.
6. To represent the college in a professional manner dealing with visitors and learners and assisting at college events where required.
7. To implement elements of the College Communication strategy as coordinated by the Student & College Services Manager.
8. To make regular purchasing arrangements and monitor and distribute stationery and consumables centrally for the college as directed by the Student and College Services Team Leader.
9. Process incoming and outgoing post for the College.
10. Be an active member of the Student & College Services Team, assisting and being assisted by, other team members at times of peak workload. Actively contribute to project teams as applicable. For example supporting other college areas at times of peak workload for example enrolment activities.
11. Ensure continuous development and improvement of personal professional knowledge.
12. Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.