Student Recruitment, Engagement & Destinations Co-ordinator
(Term-time plus 8 days)
An opportunity has arisen for a Student Recruitment, Engagement and Destinations Co-ordinator to join Elutec to support the work of our students.
Salary: Elutec range C £25,503-£30,093 p.a. (full time equivalent) dependant on qualifications and experience. Salary will be 0.93 pro-rata. Term-time + 8 days during the examination results period.
Responsible to: Principal
Terms and Conditions of Employment (key points):
• Elutec term time only (200 + 8 days days per year).
• Staff working hours - 8:20 am until 5:10 pm Monday to Thursday with a 4:10 pm finish on Friday; working within these hours but adjusted accordingly to ensure attendance at outreach and student recruitment activities we well as appropriate marketing events
Key Responsibilities: Recruitment of students, student employer destinations and working with employers to engage students through the curriculum.
- Recruitment of students through outreach activities, employer engagement and marketing events. This will require attendance at out of hours events
- Engaging with new employers to establish links
- Manage the employer engagement programme
- Produce accurate data and ensure records/contacts are kept up to date
- Act as an ambassador for Elutec at all times
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team and Head of Faculty, Engineering
In return we offer a friendly, professional school with appropriate CPD opportunities.
Elutec and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services and suitable references along with other essential checks.
To apply, please return your completed application form by email to: Mrs G Howard, HR Manager, on email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 15th October 2019.
Elutec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.