HARINGEY SIXTH FORM COLLEGE - STUDENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR – 30 hours per week, part-time
Sixth Form College Support Staff pay spine
Start date: as soon as possible
Fixed term position, term-time only
Salary range – Scale 4 - £21,390 - £23,209 pro rata
We are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Student Services Administrator to work under the guidance of senior staff to provide general administrative and financial support to the College.
To undertake day to day administrative tasks as required such as:
• To assist with student records, progress reports, annual reports, individual appointments for students within the College
• To maintain student files for students within the year group/Colleges
• To deal with enquiries relating to pastoral matters within the year group/Colleges
• To deal and administer basic first aid to students.
• Assist in the arrangements for college trips, events, etc
• Provide general clerical/admin support, e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, completing standard forms, responding to routine correspondence
• Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems as required
• Produce lists/information/data as required, e.g. students’ data
• Take notes at meetings
• Sort and distribute mail
• Undertake general financial administration, eg. processing orders
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, a flexible approach to working as part of a team as well as the ability to be able work on their own initiative in a professional manner and have good attention to detail and Excel skills.
Closing date: 12 noon 17 November 2019
Interviews will be held week beginning 25 November 2019
Please reply via TES or jobs@Haringey6.ac.uk