An exciting opportunity has become available for an outstanding candidate to join the administrative team at St Martins from September 2017.
25 Hours per week, term time only (7.45 am - 12.45 pm or 12.30 pm - 5.30 pm)
We are looking for someone with:
- excellent customer service skills, a professional approach to work
- a cheerful person who enjoys a busy environment
- experience in financial and office procedures
- the ability to work well as part of a hardworking team but can also work independently using their own initiative
- a desire to support our Christian ethos
If this is you, we are recruiting an articulate professional to be our Student Services Receptionist. This is a demanding and interesting role and you will be the main contact for our students. We will require you to have a good level of skill in the following areas:
- people skills
- cheerful personality
- professional telephone manner
- knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- knowledge of school based IT systems (SIMS, Parentmail, Truancy Call)
Training will be given in the areas which are unfamiliar.
The ability to speak another language would also be an advantage.
Please telephone or email Josephine Goldsmith for an application pack on 020 8683 9472 firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 21st July.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
St Martin-in-the-Fields High School for Girls and Sixth Form (co-ed)
11-19 Church of England Academy
155 Tulse Hill, London SW2 3UP
Headteacher: Mrs Beverley Stanislaus B.Ed NPQH
With LOVE and LEARNING