Student Services Team Leader
Salary: Up to £23,714 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37 per week
Site: Accrington & Rossendale College (occasional travel to Nelson & Colne College)
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th September
Interview Date: TBC
‘Would you like to be part of a team that aims to create the extraordinary?’
Nelson and Colne College Group is a beacon for educational excellence, made up of a family of colleges – Nelson & Colne College, Lancashire Adult Learning & Accrington & Rossendale College.
Together the Group forms a Sixth Form, Skills and Technology Centre, University Centre, employer training and adult learning provider delivering exceptional teaching and learning to all ages and at all levels.
The Exciting Role
The College Group is looking for a full-time, permanent Student Services Team Leader to join our dedicated Student Services team. This role will be essential in shaping and promoting student services within the college group. This role will be based at our Accrington and Rossendale College site; however, you may be required to travel to Nelson and Colne College at times. Therefore, a driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be required.
What You Will Be Doing
• To provide first line management to Student Services (including Reception)
• Ensure high levels of quality and service are provided to visitors, students and staff at all times
• To support the Careers & Student Services Manager on all areas relating to the student services including managing an allocated budget, procurement and distribution of resources, reviewing and implementing policies and process planning
What We Are Looking For:
• Level 2 (or equivalent) qualification in Maths/English
• Experience of line management responsibilities
• Full driving licence, own vehicle and insurance for business purposes
• A recognised management qualification (desirable)
What We Offer in Return:
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance including a two-week closure over the Christmas period
• A range of health and wellbeing benefits and support
• Staff recognition scheme, including long service awards
• Fantastic family friendly policies
• Free on-site parking on all College sites
• Please visit our ‘working for us’ section of our website for a full list of our benefits https://careers.nelson.ac.uk/working-for-us/benefits/
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete an application form.
Take me to the Application form: https://careers.nelson.ac.uk/application-form/
Further questions: please contact our friendly HR Team on email@example.com
*Please note we only accept applications submitted via our website
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.
Nelson and Colne College
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years
Nelson and Colne College, located in the town of Nelson, Lancashire, offers further education to 1,600 full-time students and 3,500 part-time adults. The college was founded during the reorganisation of education in Pendle in the early 1970s and crea...