Student Support Administrator
37 hours per week
39 working weeks per year
Term Time plus 5 Inset Days
Grade F - Actual Salary £15,335- £17,616
As a popular and growing school we require, as soon as possible, a Student Support Administrator to join our Pastoral Team. Under the direction of the Student Support Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing efficient and professional administration/clerical support within Student Services.
• Adhering to school’s policies and procedures relating to the support, management and recording of student attendance at school.
• The administration and tracking of attendance; assisting with the facilitation of support programmes to address attendance problems.
• Assisting with the coordination and administration of medical care
• Assisting with the maintenance of student records; ensuring accuracy and assisting with the collation of data for the School Census.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our popular school in beautiful West Cornwall, committed to ensuring the highest quality of education for all our students. Ofsted (Short Inspection November 2016) confirmed the school to be ‘good’ commenting that , “Across the school we found that pupils were very keen to learn” and ‘Without question, school staff work to ensure that each and every pupil achieves their best in a nurturing environment’.
For further details, including application form, please visit our school website www.humphry-davy.cornwall.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 24th January 2020
Provisional Interview Date: Monday 3rd February 2020
Humphry Davy School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to pre employment checks which include applying for an enhanced DBS disclosure.