Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011. We were for 2 years running “in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country” - Nick Gibb.
“[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff.” OFSTED 2016. “Pupils’ achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong.” OFSTED 2016.
“….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding....” OFSTED 2012.
“The school’s direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness.” Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016
Student Support Assistant
35 hrs per week, term time only (8.30am – 4.00pm)
Actual salary £16289
Fixed term contract for one year
• Broadway Academy is seeking to appoint a Student Support Assistant to work with the Student Support Managers.
• The post holder will be responsible for the day-to-day management of student care, support and guidance.
• The school has a very strong pastoral system and team.
• The purpose of this post is to support pastoral and teaching staff in maintaining high standards of behaviour, attendance and progress while helping them to support vulnerable students within the Academy.
• The post will provide an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to make a real difference to the students.
• The post will also involve development and implementation of innovative strategies to ensure that our students achieve their full potential whilst at Broadway Academy.
• This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Broadway can offer:
➢ A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
➢ Excellent conditions in a new building.
➢ CPD programmes to support and develop staff.
➢ Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
➢ An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
➢ An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
For further details and application pack, please contact Jade Solomon at Aspire People on 0121 314 3606 or 07535 399 629 or via email to email@example.com
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure.
Closing date: 15 July 2018
The information that you provide to us will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details of how we use the information provided, please refer to our privacy notice located on the Academy website: https://www.broadway-academy.co.uk/home/gdpr-privacy-notice/.