Student Support Assistants required to support students aged from 11 – 18 years of age with specific learning needs. Your support will be required in the classroom as well as on a one to one basis for 25 hours per week, term time only. We wish to appoint enthusiastic individuals to work within our Inclusion and Student Support Department.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Over 1000 students on roll and a small and growing Sixth Form.
- a strong belief in the professional development of all staff
- a very good reputation with parents / carers and the community
- a commitment to continuous improvement
We offer excellent working conditions with key benefits that include:
- A great work / life balance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free tea and coffee
- Staff Mentoring
- Staff car park on site
- A strong focus on the professional development of all staff within our school
- NQT’s receive a one-off payment of £600 for a two-week induction period in July.
Shirley High School is a highly successful, mixed 11 – 18 secondary school with approximately 1000 students on roll located on a fabulous ‘leafy’ site on the outskirts of Croydon with excellent transport links. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. More information can be downloaded from our website www.shirley.croydon.sch.uk
You can also find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/shirleyhighschool/
Shirley High School is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales. Company No 7837778
Registered Office: Shirley High School, Shirley Church Road, Shirley, Croydon, CR0 5EF