Bishop David Brown School is seeking to appoint an excellent student support assistant for 31 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, to join a friendly and inclusive team to support students with special educational needs. The school is committed to driving progress and standards for all students and this will be an ideal role for someone who wants to be part of a successful school that has been judged by Ofsted as Good with Outstanding features. An additional language other than English would be advantageous.
This school can offer:
• Engaged and well-behaved pupils;
• supportive management structure;
• opportunities to develop and progress your career through our comprehensive CPD programme;
• a well-structured programme of induction and on-going support; and
• an excellent package of medical and well-being support.
The successful candidate will:-
• Demonstrate the skills to support the learning of students;
• Be committed to encouraging high standards of learning;
• be able to interest, encourage and engage students;
• make effective use of their time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the life experiences and achievements of our students. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 17 July 2017
Interview date is Thursday 20 July 2017