£19,720 per annum
36 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Aylward Academy is a community where inspirational teaching, self-evaluation and self-improvement are evident from the moment you enter our Academy. Our students are diverse, exciting and talented – and the same is true of our staff. We put huge emphasis on professional development, most of it in-house, and are proud of the high number of good and outstanding teachers who work in our school. We are also noted for our ‘can do’ attitude. We are proud to serve the communities around Enfield as an 11-18 school and Ofsted judged us as a ‘Good academy’ in 2016.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Student Support Coordinator who will be supporting the Director of Learning with a specific year group and more generally with pastoral care. You will be responsible for monitoring behaviour and control movement of all the students on Academy premises and you will be specifically dealing with uniform, punctuality, attendance, behaviour and before school and after school clubs.
At Aylward, we place strong emphasis on professional development and believe a culture of shared leadership teamed with an unwavering passion for teaching and learning are at the heart of what we do.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
We actively welcome visits, to arrange, please contact Georgia Georgiou (PA to the Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Start Date: Wednesday 06 January 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. For further information on this position and to make an application please click the ‘Quick Apply’ button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.