- To attend classes and administer class registers for study periods.
- To be responsible for supervising students in study periods.
- To update electronic register system with absence registers and authorised absence.
- To manage MiPlace curriculum information.
- To carry out general administration tasks including (but not limited to) the following:
- Structuring, uploading and administering resources on MiPlace for independent study sessions
- Creating interactive resources following instructions from teachers and with approval i.e. quizzes thereby, reinforcing the knowledge for our students.
- Using MiPlace directs students to relevant websites as per teachers' requests.
- Ensure that their work is harmonious with our Study Plus team’s focus and communicate with them as well as teachers.
- Take responsibility for chasing BTEC students behind on task completion/hand-ins/absences.
- Checking attendance registers, liaising with teachers and personal supervisors as well as checking with students.
- To provide cover as appropriate for other administrators and reception.
- Committed to equality, diversity and safeguarding practice with young people and vulnerable adults.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by Line Manager and SMT members.
For further information and to apply: http://www.regent-college.ac.uk/index.php/recruitment-vacancies
Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 6th December