Bishop David Brown School is seeking to appoint a Study Centre Manager to further develop the wider literacy aspects of the school. They will be joining a friendly and inclusive team in a school that is committed to driving progress and standards for all students. This will be an ideal role for someone who wants to be part of a successful school that has recently been judged by Ofsted as Good with Outstanding features. The school has been identified as an expanding school by the local authority and will increase in pupil numbers and facilities over the next five years.
This school can offer:
• Engaged and well-behaved pupils;
• supportive management structure;
• opportunities to develop and progress your career through our comprehensive CPD programme;
• a well-structured programme of induction and on-going support; and
• an excellent package of medical and well-being benefits.
The successful candidate will:-
• Be highly organised and have good time management skills;
• have excellent communication and team work skills;
• be able to interest, encourage and engage students;
• have a desire to promote reading and enhance the study centre facilities for all students;
• be willing to support cross-curricular or department projects; and
• enjoy working with enthusiastic and creative Study Centre monitors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference to the life experiences and achievements of our students. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.