STUDY SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
FIXED TERM – 17 JANUARY 2022 TO 31 AUGUST 2022
15 HOURS DURING TERM TIME
With an opportunity for additional hours to supervise afternoon games for a suitable candidate
Scale 4 spinal points 7-11 £20,092 to £21,748 pro rata
Actual salary £7,219 to £7,814 per year (dependent upon experience)
We have a new post of Study Support Supervisor for 15 hours per week during term time in our inspirational and inclusive academy. In addition, ideally the successful candidate will work additional hours to supervise afternoon games sessions. This post is fixed term to meet the needs of the timetable for the remainder of the 2021-2022 academic year.
• Managing students in supervised study areas
• For a suitably experienced candidate, supervise afternoon games sessions.
We can offer:
• Highly motivated and engaged students
• Opportunity for continued professional development
• A friendly and welcoming team
• Supportive Leadership Team and working environment
Do you have:
• Previous experience in a similar role?
• Experience in a sports coach role?
• A commitment to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students?
• Wanting to be part of a warm, outward-looking community, which celebrates diversity and is supportive and collaborative?
• Able to converse at ease with parents/students and members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English?
If so, we would encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 5th January 2022 at 10am
Interview Date: Monday 10th January 2022 at 9am
Application forms and further details are available from our website at www.bvgs.co.uk. Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
To arrange a pre-application visit or for an informal chat about the role, please contact Michele Wallis, HR Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (0121) 250 5400.
Candidates will need to meet the requirements of the person specification. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check together with pre-placement medical check, Identity, Right to Work and reference checks.
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM THE HEADTEACHER
Thank you for your interest in Bishop Vesey's Grammar School. We trust that you will find our school to be a lively and dynamic institution, which leads all who live and work here to a new vision of their potent...