- Have a passion for Art and strive to nurture talent and inspire young minds?
- Have a track record as an excellent classroom practitioner who can influence the practice of others through innovative approaches to coaching and mentoring?
- Wish to develop as an effective leader who contributes to Academy improvement and provision?
- Want to join a forward thinking, highly supportive and growing Art Department?
- Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities, irrespective of career stage?
If so, Maltby Academy (range 11-18) is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Academy sits within a unique and expanding Multi Academy Trust and is a vibrant and inspiring place to work and learn. With outstanding examination results, Maltby Academy is striving to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are seeking to appoint a highly qualified, ambitious and talented teacher, aspiring or existing leader to drive forward improvement in Art.
Our successful candidate will be:
- A talented artist with high expectations and aspirations for all
- Able to inspire and enthuse students to achieve their potential
- Committed to raising standards for all
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
In return we will offer:
- Modern, purpose-built learning spaces which inspire creativity and outstanding teaching and learning
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development.
- The opportunity to develop and support Art provision in our primary schools
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff
On Thursday 06 April 2017 between 4-5pm prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team. Please contact Reception on 01709 812 864 if you wish to attend.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications including a supporting letter should be sent to Ross Dyson, HR Officer on email@example.com or to the Academy address below:
01709 812 864
Closing Date: Monday 24 April 2017 at 9am
Committed to Safeguarding & Promoting the Welfare of Children | An Equal Opportunities Employer