We are seeking a Subject Leader for Art to work at this Outstanding school in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border.
We would like you to have:
- A passion for art and education in its widest sense
- Experience of teaching at all Key Stages
- The confidence and ability to lead and inspire a team
We can offer:
- A full-time permanent contract
- A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
- Brand new, high spec art and photography facilities (for images, click here)
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
- A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- The opportunity to work within the lead school of the Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance
- The opportunity to contribute to the education of the first cohort of students in a brand new school at an exciting stage in its development
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school opening in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we hope to hear from you.
How to make an application:
- Further details and a teaching staff application form can be downloaded from this page
- Applications should be sent to Mrs J. Price (HR Admin) by 10am on Tuesday 21st March
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form containing the contact details of two referees.
- Interviews will take place later that week
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169