“An outstanding school with an outstanding Sixth Form” Ofsted
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Drama and Theatre Studies specialist to lead curricular and extra-curricular drama at this school, where our students love all things dramatic. Focused on delivering Excellence for All, Herts & Essex is a high performing Science College and Teaching School providing a first-rate educational experience for students.
Herts & Essex can offer the successful candidate:
· a vibrant and welcoming working environment in a heavily oversubscribed, non-selective school with an excellent academic record
· the chance to work with exceptionally committed colleagues who have high expectations of students
· membership of a faculty where staff have great team spirit and an immense enthusiasm for their subjects and their teaching
· motivated and enthusiastic students with whom it is a delight to work and whose behaviour is of a high standard
· a dynamic and high-achieving Sixth Form
· supportive parents
· significant opportunities for professional development
Further details about the school (including Herts & Essex pay scales in the Pay Policy) are available on our website or from the school. We look forward to receiving your application by midday Monday 16th October 2017.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Full employment checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure are required for all posts.