Subject Leader for Biology
Salary: Main Pay/UPS Scale plus a TLR of £6644
Start date: September 2019,
We are an outstanding mixed grammar school with a strong commitment to excellence, seeking an ambitious teacher to lead our biology department.
We can offer you:
● a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
● a strong commitment to your own professional development
● the chance to work in excellent, new facilities where the biology and all sciences are very popular and highly respected
We would like you:
● to be a competent teacher, ambitious to develop to outstanding and beyond, with a strong commitment to extra-curricular work
● to have high expectations of yourself, your staff and our students
● to be/become an effective leader with a passion for improving the delivery of your subject’s curriculum
● to be committed to improving the life chances of young people
● be willing to commit to life beyond the academic curriculum
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 25th February 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: