Subject Leader for French
(With the ability to teach Spanish)
Required from September 2019
MPS or UPS salary scale (£23,719 - £39,406 per annum)
A TLR allowance of £2,720 per annum
‘Are you an outstanding French and Spanish practitioner with high expectations?’
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding French and Spanish teacher to lead and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic MFL department.
• have a passion for French and Spanish
• are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can in French and Spanish
• can raise attainment in French and Spanish through outstanding teaching and learning
then we would love to hear from you.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
• visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
• visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 746 5060 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 20 May 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 20 May 2019
We look forward to hearing from you.
‘The best from everyone, all of the time’
Light Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants