Come and join our Science department.
We seek to appoint outstanding and experienced teachers who will relish taking on some responsibility in the Science department of our new Catholic College in Twickenham. We are heavily oversubscribed in both our primary and high schools and Ofsted graded both Outstanding in every category in 2015 and we will begin our Sixth Form in September 2018.
The successful candidate will have the enviable opportunity to help shape, lead and develop Science across our 4-19 College, and to develop the College as a whole.
The position would suit someone:
- who may be thinking about retiring
- who may interested in a part time role
- about to become an NQT
- may currently be unqualified but a Physics expert.
We need someone who:
- for the SL Physics role, is a specialist teacher of Physics keen to teach A Level
- may have an interest in delivering applied science qualifications
- may have an interest and desire to teach Primary pupils.
You will be joining a keen, enthusiastic and developing team in a purpose built Science block. Their commitment to providing the highest quality Science experience for all is without question and we need someone who will only help to make this better.
If you want to become part of our team and would like further information, please see our website www.strichardreynolds.org.uk then apply as soon as possible by:
- CES application form
- with the names of two referees and
- a supporting letter that includes the detail requested in the letter to prospective candidates.
Feel free to come and visit us before deciding.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 4th June 2018
St Richard Reynolds Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will undergo appropriate child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.