Your new school
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust is a centre of academic excellence in North West London. The performance of the two schools in the Trust put them amongst the very top comprehensives in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations. The vast majority of our students go on to study at University with a number being accepted at Oxbridge and medical school each year. The highest expectations are shared by students, staff and parents. The trust consists of a separate Boys’ and Girls’ school which share a common staff.
Your new role
We are looking to appoint an excellent teacher of History and Politics who would like to work with and contribute to the development of highly motivated students. We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching engaging lessons that help students understand the importance of History and Politics. Applicants will be expected to teach across all key stages.
The successful candidate will:
- Have outstanding subject knowledge
- Have the ability and potential to develop and enhance the curriculum and teaching and learning in this very successful subject area
- Ensure that the students continue to make excellent progress
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
The staff at Hasmonean are highly skilled, they keep abreast of developments in the understanding of effective teaching and learning and they are passionate about students and their progress. If you would like to work in an environment which sets the highest standards and are keen to progress in your career, we may be the school for you.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A good degree in History/Politics
- The ability to motivate, challenge and inspire staff and students
- The experience of, and commitment to, the education of the whole person promoting social and emotional well-being in addition to academic development
- High expectations of students and self
- Sensitivity to the school ethos
Benefits of working with Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust
- Motivated students
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Top performing comprehensive
- Excellent value added and progress 8 scores
- Supportive and committed parents and governors
- Genuine family atmosphere across MAT
- Strong value system
- Every child is known and valued across both academic and pastoral teams
- Diverse and friendly staff body
- Supportive atmosphere for everyone, both staff and students
- A nursery on site for staff
What you need to do now
For more information and to apply, in the first instance please contact Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041/07879 692409 or email email@example.com
We reserve the right to close these vacancies early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people Interested applicants are welcome to make an informal visit to the school.
Closing date for applications –12th March 2021
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust
- English secondary schools
Welcome to Hasmonean Multi Academy Trust
Hasmonean Boys’ and Girls’ Schools are among the top performing comprehensive schools in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations and the vast majorit...