Huntcliff School, Marske Mill Lane, Saltburn-by-Sea, Cleveland, TS12 1HJ Tel: 01287 621010 Fax: 01287 621011 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity is available to lead a small but aspirational Mathematics department.
SUBJECT LEADER (MATHEMATICS) TLR 2C £6515
Fulltime and permanent contract Required for September 2018
Due to the promotion of the current post holder we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher as Subject Leader for Mathematics to lead a team of four teachers and two subject specific Learning Support Assistants. Mathematics is a strong department and is well regarded throughout the school. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional to lead a small and expert team. Judged by Ofsted to be good in 2015, Huntcliff School is a small community school of approximately 530 students. Our intake is comprehensive by nature and we are proud of our very inclusive philosophy. The school is part of a federation with Saltburn Primary school and the school is part of a campus that has excellent facilities to support learning.
We can offer you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A school that cares about staff wellbeing
- A wonderful geographical location, sweeping beaches, cliffs, big skies, surf. Saltburn is located between the Heritage Coast of Cleveland and the North York Moors National Park so there's plenty waiting to be discovered
- A friendly, supportive and caring staff team - A great staff room with complimentary tea and coffee
- Plentiful staff car parking
- Please click on the following link for more information on our local area. http://www.saltburnlearningcampus.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/EIP-Recruitment-Pack-Spreads.pdf
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018, 9am