An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious Subject Leader in Modern Foreign Languages to lead a thriving department. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher, who will be able to teach Spanish up to at least Key Stage 4. The ability to teach an additional language would be desirable.
Haileybury Turnford is an 11 to 19 mixed comprehensive; we have been sponsored by Haileybury, a co-educational independent school, since September 2015. We are yet to have our first Ofsted inspection as a sponsored academy.
- An exciting role in a forward looking school
- An opportunity to make a real difference for our students in Modern Foreign Languages
- High quality professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to teach across all KS3 and KS4
We are looking for excellent teachers who:
- Have a passion for teaching and learning in Modern Foreign Languages
- Understand the needs of students and how to remove learning barriers
- Understand the use of high quality self-evaluation and CPD
This role requires the successful candidate to:
- Be an excellent teacher and role model for our students
- Play an important role in the future development of Modern Foreign Languages in the school
- Have an understanding of effective strategies to improve the quality of teaching and learning, and student outcomes in Modern Foreign Languages
Applications are welcomed as soon as possible with the aim to interview by 2nd March.
If you have the qualities we are seeking, full details can be downloaded from our website. Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please contact Lisa Nethercott for an appointment to visit us.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. Haileybury Turnford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to employments checks and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from the Rehilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure.
Please apply to email@example.com with a covering letter no more than two pages, and a completed application form (below).
Closing Date: 26th February 2018
Interview Date: 2nd March 2018
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com