Salary: Main Pay Scale (MPS)/Upper Pay Scale (UPS) & TLR 2b £4,789
Status: Full Time, Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Subject Leader of Languages. This post should be seen as an opportunity to play a significant role in the development of the academy as as Middle Leader.
The successful candidate:
- will have Qualified Teacher Status
- will be able to build and lead a strong team
- will be an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach across all Key Stages
- will have excellent classroom management skills, organisational and ICT skills.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding Middle Leader position, enriching the lives of our young people, we are keen to hear from you.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
A Section 128 check will be carried out on individuals applying for any role that retains or has been delegated any management responsibilities under the terms of a direction made by the Secretary of State for Education.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUALITY
The Petchey Academy is committed to promoting equality for all students and employees. Every individual will be treated with courtesy and respect and their contribution to the learning process will be valued.
The Petchey Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Petchey Academy is committed to inspiring and supporting every child to be the best that they can be. Our focus is on each child as an individual, through strong pastoral support systems complemented by a broad and holistic curriculum and high qu...