This is an excellent opportunity to lead our successful Modern Foreign Languages Department. If you are an experienced, well-qualified and inspirational teacher of Spanish and French, this may be an ideal career progression, working with a dedicated, supportive and friendly staff team.
We are seeking a specialist who:
• can teach high quality lessons
• can inspire and motivate all students
• possesses good ICT skills
• is a good team leader
• is committed to enrichment/extra curricular activities
We are a school, which sets high standards for both students and staff. We would offer the successful applicants:
• a comprehensive individual CPD programme
• excellent ICT facilities and resources
• a very supportive staff – full of fun, enthusiasm and good humour
• an on-site term time nursery with very competitive rates
Potential candidates are warmly invited to contact the school for an informal conversation and/or tour, at any point before the closing date. If you think you may be interested in submitting an application but would like to know more, please contact Elise Dupuy, our Subject Leader of MFL in the first instance: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the telephone number below.
The post is subject to DBS clearance and Davison actively promotes the welfare and safety of children. For further details and an application form please see our school website: www.davison.w-sussex.sch.uk.
Please send your application to Mr C Keating, Headteacher, Davison C.E. High School, Selborne Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 2JX. Tel: 01903 233835
E-mail: email@example.com Closing date for applications: 25th April 2018 at 9.00 am. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 2nd May.