We are looking for an exceptional candidate to be in charge Physics and become an integral part of the Science Faculty. This post will appeal to teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Science.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach A-Level Physics (AS/A2) and the ability range at KS3 & KS4. As Subject Leader for Physics, you will support and develop other team members by sharing good practice, whilst working closely with the Head of Faculty to monitor and improve the outcomes of pupils.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
• All staff receive an iPad
• A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
• State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
• An environment that promotes innovation
• Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
• Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
• An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
• Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
• Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
• Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London.
Further details about this post and an Application Form are available by visiting our school website.
Please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
Closing date: 10.00am on Tuesday, 21st May 2019.
Interview date: Wednesday, 22nd May or Thursday, 23rd May 2019.
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.