Smart Teachers are the preferred Agency for London-based education jobs.
As one of London’s leading boutique-teaching agencies, Smart Teachers is the preferred organisation for those seeking supply-teaching jobs in London and the home counties. We offer a range of opportunities from day-to-day assignments, as well as short- and long-term periods. Therefore, we are able to suit anyone's needs. Additionally, we have an abundance of part-time and job share opportunities available for educators looking for more flexibility in their employment.
We are working with a number of schools in the Borough of Haringey who have part-time, permanent and temporary positions. The roles range from PPA to NQT cover, 1 – 4 days a week, and so we are looking for teachers who would be interested in partaking in positions of this range of basis.
Teachers who are resilient, flexible, and can make a positive impact on a class within a limited period would excel in these positions.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers have years of experience in working in close partnership with multiple wonderful schools throughout London. This means we are well equipped to match teachers with schools that best suit their skills and experience.
We offer more than a typical Teaching Agency service: we work closely with our teachers, placing great importance on our relationships. We additionally offer plenty of events throughout the year to help you to meet fellow Education Professionals.
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
About the roles
- Accept only the jobs you like, that suit your skills and experience
- Day-to-day supply, short-, long-term, and permanent positions available
- Full- or part-time options available
- Work in your local area - no need to travel to the other side of London
- Only get requests for jobs when you want to work
- Competitive rates of pay via PAYE – no hidden costs
- The service is completely free
In order to be considered for supply:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXS24601.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.