Are you looking for teaching or support roles for September 2019?
Are you keen to develop your career within the secondary education sector?
Vision for Education are URGENTLY looking for Newly Qualified and Experienced Teachers required for day to day and long-term supply teaching work within secondary schools across Bristol, Bath, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. We have a wide range of positions available, either on day to day supply now or working long term from September.
Our schools provide a very supportive atmosphere to any visiting teacher and for day to day bookings usually provide planning. Schools look for an enthusiastic teacher with good classroom management skills who can ensure continuity of education for their pupils. If this is you, and you have even just one day a week free please get in touch ASAP.
You will receive support from your dedicated consultant, who will listen to your needs ensuring we find the right placements for you.
Candidates will need to be available at least 1 day per week to provide short term cover in a variety of schools, therefore flexibility and a willingness to work in different settings is essential.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
- Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch! Contact Ashley Fortune on 0117 248 2600.