The Directors of Carmel Education Trust would like to invite applications from teachers interested in working on a casual supply basis in any or all of our secondary schools across the Trust. The Trust recognises the valuable role supply teachers play in providing consistent, high quality education to our students and is seeking to develop a pool of teaching staff available to be called upon to work in one or more of our schools in Darlington, Stockton and Billingham. We welcome applications from recently qualified and experienced teachers in all subject areas in key stages 3, 4 and 5. The ability to access reliable transport is a prerequisite.
Carmel Education Trust promotes high standards in terms of teaching and learning, behaviour and achievement. We educate our children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents, virtues and potential of each individual – both pupils and staff.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a school with enthusiastic, confident and happy children
- Dedicated staff who are keen to build on our high standards
- Excellent collaboration between the existing 7 schools within the expanding Multi Academy Trust.
- Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders.
- Opportunities to join in school CPD on a regular basis regardless of availability of supply.
We are looking for leaders who:
- Are able to support our Christian ethos
- Will inspire, challenge and encourage our students
- Will enable every child to reach their highest potential
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information, to arrange a school visit and for application forms please see our website: http://carmeleducationtrust.org.uk/vacancies/ or contact Hayley Wooding PA to the Deputy CEO Mike Shorten on (01325) 523414. In their supporting statement, applicants should indicate which subject areas they are able to teach, which key stage and in which Academies.
Application forms should be returned to Mike Shorten, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Carmel Education Trust, The Headlands, Darlington, DL3 8RW.