Smart Teachers is recruiting for enthusiastic Supply Teachers to work in a 2 form primary school in North West. Work available to the Supply Teachers include flexible day-to-day, short term blocks and full time cover. We have a constant flow of work across year groups. A Supply Teachers position is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Role
· Supply Teachers
· Day to day, short and long term blocks available
· Teaching across all year groups
· No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
· Guaranteed Work Scheme available
· Daily rate up to £140 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· 2 form entry school
· State of the art facilities
· Interactive white boards in every class
· Spacious learning spaces
· Separated play grounds
· Modern/new building
· Supportive leadership
· Continuous professional development
· Located walking distance from various over ground/tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Supply Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
· Strong behaviour management (preferred)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN14093B.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.