Smart Teachers is recruiting for enthusiastic Supply Teachers to work in a school rated as “Good” in Richmond, South West London. Work available to the Supply Teachers include flexible day-to-day cover, full time cover or short term blocks of work. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility, or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. The large secondary school which is set on expansive and spacious grounds are able to offer excellent facilities in all subjects.
About the Role
· Supply Teachers
· Secondary teaching roles across all subject areas
· Day to day, short and long term blocks available
· No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
· Guaranteed Work Scheme available
· Daily rate up to £140 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in all areas
· Large secondary school converted into an academy within the last 5 years
· Moved into a purpose built state of the art building in the last 10 years
· Modern facilities
· Well-structured sixth form
· New resources across all departments
· Set on expansive grounds for outdoor learning and activities
· Bright spacious classrooms
· Transport links are easily accessible with onsite parking at the school
· Located in a beautiful part of South West London
In order to be considered for this role, the Supply Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
· Strong behaviour management (preferred)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQTs and/ or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN15429B.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.