Are you an experienced teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning? Do you thrive in challenging environments where every day is different? Would you like to choose the days you work to fit around your current commitments?
ABC Teachers need confident, experienced, reliable teachers to work in their client schools across Nottingham, Derby and Leicester on a day to day or long term basis. As a supply teacher you will choose the days you work and cover a variety of lessons without the added responsibility of marking, planning and assessment (unless you are looking for a long term position).
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
· Strong classroom management skills
· A positive, can do attitude
· A passion for teaching and learning
· Ability to motivate and inspire students
· Ability to build rapport with fellow colleagues and students
· Excellent time management and communication skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.