Supply Teachers needed for various Secondary school across
What can ABC offer?
• After 10 years in the industry, we work with the majority of the schools in Staffordshire, because of this we are confident that we will be able to find you that short or long term position you are looking for.
• Unrivalled pay rates for £95 per day for NQT’s up to £196 per day for UPS3 Teachers (Subject to post 12 week AWR)
• Continued Professional Development.
• A Dedicated and professional consultant working hard on your behalf.
• Travel costs will always be taken into account
What subjects are we looking for?
ABC Teachers are currently looking for qualified teachers of all subjects for a number of different positions long term and short term for the New Year. We can also offer day to work day based around any other commitments you may have.
Maths English Science
History Geography Religious Education
Music ICT Business Studies
MFL Art Drama
Health & Social Care Sociology Psychology
Design Technology (All Aspects) PE (Male & Female)
What is needed to join ABC Teachers?
To work as a qualified teacher we require you to hold UK QTS (or QTLS via the IFL). We also require that you have worked within a UK school within the last 5 years and be able to reference the position.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.